Thursday, October 25, 2012

Let the party begin!

As I'm beginning to see even before my first post, blogging is one of those things in life that you just have to go for, it's all in or nothing. I made a blog a few years ago when my nephew was born and wrote one post until it gathered dust in the archives for 2 years and was never revisited. This time will be different. I'm approaching 22 next week and in many ways this next year is going to seem like a milestone. Running my second half marathon this November, graduating college in June, and hopefully hopping the pond to spend sometime in Europe next summer with many many stories (and photos!) along the way. From food blogs, running, design and fashion blogs, I follow and read peoples thoughts day in and day out. I'm a blogger at heart and it's about time I start a few posts of my own. After all, life's a party in the moment and ya just gotta live it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment